Full Stack Engineer
January 2021 to Present
January 2018 to December 2020
CS1010: Programming Methodology: Conducted weekly 2-hour tutorials for 14 students, covering fundamental programming concepts, C and Vim, from August to December 2018.
CS2030: Programming Methodology II: Prepared lab materials for over 200 students, covering Object-Oriented Programming and Functional Programming in Java, from January to May 2018.
Software Engineer Intern
May to August 2020
I worked on Vault.gov.sg, a Whole-of-Government data discovery and sharing platform. I worked as a Full-Stack Software Engineer (Backend: MySQL, NodeJS-ExpressJS; Frontend: ReactJS-NextJS) and Cloud Engineer (AWS EB, RDS, S3).
May to August 2020
I got certified as a Google Cloud Certified Associate Cloud Engineer as part of this program.
DevOps Associate Consultant
July to September 2015
I worked as a Cloud System Administrator under the DevOps team at the Government Digital Services division.
Overseas Industrial Training Programme
May to July 2014
Bachelor of Computing in Computer Science
August 2017 to December 2020
- Specialisations in Software Engineering and Networking
- Residential College 4 Systems Dynamics Programme
- NUS Students' Sports Club's Colours Award for Outstanding Contributions 2019
- NUS Orbital 2018 Honorable Mention Award (Top 11 of 211 teams)
- IMDA SG: Digital Scholarship
- Udemy AWS CloudFormation Master Class (2020)
- Udemy Node with React: Fullstack Web Development (2020)
- HarvardX PH125.1x: Data Science: R Basics (2018)
- Deputy Head of Tech of NUS Google Developer Student Club: Co-organised and emceed for the first-ever Hack For Good 2020 in which 28 teams participated.
- President of NUS Skating Club: Organised NUS Skate Challenge 2019 in which over 60 university, polytechnic, ITE and primary school students participated.
International Honors Program Participant
June to August 2019
- CME 106: Introduction to Probability and Statistics for Engineers
- CS 161: Design and Analysis of Algorithms
Diploma with Merit in Information Technology (3.907/4.0)
2012 to 2015
- Featured in Graduates of 2015 video
- 2nd place for Isobar Create32 Hackathon SG
- Diploma with Merit and Accenture Technology Prize
- IMDA Integrated Infocomm Scholarship (Polytechnic)
- Oracle Certified Associate, Java SE 7 Programmer (2014)
- Adobe Certified Associate in Visual Communication Using Adobe Photoshop CS6 (2013)
- Microsoft Student Partner: Conducted a Windows 8 app development workshop.
- SP Guitarists Club Classical Ensemble Exco: Assisted the Conductor as a Sectional Leader.